Monday, January 28, 2013

Fail

Not going to lie I do not know how time just slips through my fingers, or how I feel like there's never enough moments to accomplish what I want. It's part procrastination, part perfection, part my need to be thorough. But two things have hit me to realize how much of a failure I am. First the class slacker went to the IDS (Interior Design Show) and I did not. When the person, who underachieves, puts in more effort to go to an extracurricular and you don't, it is a sign, a sign that I am doing something wrong. The second is the below photo. Really?!! My last post was October?!!! February is dawning and I haven't written a single thing. Yes this is a post about doing more posts, the irony is not lost on me. It is important that I do this because I treasure this space, this little corner of the internet I have labeled as mines, and it is important that I remember this culmination of failure.


No comments:

Post a Comment